Document Request

Document Request
Notes to RCHK Alumni/Graduates requesting transcript

RCHK will send transcripts to universities within 10 working days after the application form and payment has been received.

The transcript will be sent by the postage method the applicant chooses. RCHK takes no responsibility for tracking the mailing for the applicant. However, the waybill number will be given to the applicants if they use the courier service.

RCHK cannot email or fax the transcript directly to applicants. However, we can email or fax the document to the universities directly with correct information provided.

Please send the application form and cheque to the Further Education Office. Please write your name and contact number on the back of the cheque. If you pay the fee by using ATM or online banking, please fax the receipt copy to 3556 3446 or email the scanned copy to together with the form.

Notes to RCHK Alumni / Graduates Requesting reference letter for university application

Some students may want to apply to universities after they have graduated from RCHK (i.e. students who have not previously applied for university or plan to do transfer applications). The Further Education Office will assist in providing documentation for a maximum of six applications.

UK / USA / Canada / HK and all other country applications (except Australia and New Zealand)

All RCHK graduates are required to check application deadlines and entry requirements of programs and universities. Please approach the Further Education Office at least 6 weeks before these deadlines with any required reference forms. Then complete the document request form and email it to . There is a handling fee of HK$100 per university application.

Unfortunately, if less than 6 weeks’ notice is given, the Further Education Office will be unable to process your request.

Australia and New Zealand Application

If you have recently graduated from RCHK and plan to apply to Australia or New Zealand for their first semester intake, no handling fee is required. Please send your request to the Further Education Office by September 1. This only applies to students who have not submitted their applications before graduation.

Unfortunately, Australia and New Zealand requests received on or after September 2 cannot be processed.


How do I order a transcript or a reference letter?

The procedure for alumni / graduates to order a transcript or a reference letter is as follows:

  1. Complete the Transcript or Reference Request Form.
  2. Make the required payment (see the payment details below).
  3. Send a cheque made payable to “Renaissance College” or
  4. Transfer the payment and then email the receipt to the Further Education office (

i.    Bank account name: Renaissance College
ii.   Bank name: HSBC
iii.  Bank account number: 004-511-335069-002
iv.  Swift Code: (for Overseas Payment) HSBCHKHHHKH
v.   Bank address : 1 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong

We only accept cheques in Hong Kong dollars. Please note that you will need to pay all the required bank charges when using telegraphic transfer.

Authorization Form
Transcript Request Form
Reference Request Form